Monday, July 9, 2012

Results are in…

Calling All Angels results are in… unless we get some late emails from people who donated—which is totally fine, don’t feel guilty just email us soon so we can count yours in! People from all across the country donated 635 blankets to their local hospitals.

 Kira

We are so very grateful to all you donated this year and we can’t express how wonderful it is that so many hospitals were benefited by donating blankets. 

We could not do this without all of you. Our hearts our full. You all have shown us that there really are so many wonderful people in the world. Thank you for touching our lives and the lives of those who will be receiving this special gift of love.

I’m not gonna lie I was a little nervous about this year since we did it differently than previous years  but I really like the thought of so many hospitals getting blankets so for now I think we will continue doing it this way (you can always ship the blankets to us if you prefer and we’ll donate them for you) and I’ll be working on a form letter people can print off and take with them to the hospitals next year so that the families receiving the blankets know they aren’t alone in their hardships and that the hospitals also realize why this organization was started.

I’ll let ya know when I have it done!

*Also if you haven’t sent in your pictures and name of the hospital you donated to please send them to nealandangie(at)gmail(dot)com

** I started uploading pictures to the Calling All Angels Facebook page from pictures of this year so if you don’t see yours up there that means I haven’t received them yet :) do please email them to me and I’ll upload them to the page! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment