Sunday, April 9, 2017

Calling All Angels 2017...

8 years. This feels like a bigger year as Jayden would've been getting baptized and staring scouts this year. I have been late getting it out there with all our infertility treatments and being pregnant now---(you can read our infertility journey at http://beboldandbrave.blogspot.com but I hope you'll still join in even with the later notice :)

This year we are asking that you donate the blankets to your local hospital yourself. If you live near us, please feel free to drop off the blankets to us though if you want.

Please email us at nealandangie@gmail.com with how many blankets and where you donated them so we can tally up the results.

It truly has been such an amazing experience for us to see all the good in the world from all the service you sweet angels give. How humbling and touched we are to watch the sweet service so many have given. None of this would be possible with out you who donate. I honestly can't wait to get to heaven and see all the families that receive your blankets you've donated and see how they touched others. I can only imagine the sweet hugs and tears that will be shared.

We recently moved and I am searching for my results from last years Calling All Angels. I will try and find it and post the results from last year as soon as I can. 

1 comment: